***TO BOOK A PRIVATE VIEWING PLEASE CALL OR SMS THE LEASING AGENT SHOWN BELOW***
Unfurnished: Be the first to call this wonderful residence your home! Located in a boutique complex which is mere metres from East Perth village for your absolute enjoyment.
Boasting a generous, open plan layout which flows through to a covered balcony, ideal for all your entertaining needs. Master bedroom enjoys a generous sized wardrobe and features balcony access.
Boasting a long list of features including:
* Open plan layout with separately zoned living & dining space and direct balcony access
* Covered balcony accessible from both the living space and master bedroom
* Kitchen features tiled flooring, Dishwasher and ample bench/storage space
* Master Bedroom enjoys a mirrored wardrobe and direct balcony access
* Large bathroom with shower and concealed laundry. Dryer provided for your convenience.
* Parking for ONE vehicle in a stacker. Separate lockable store room.
* Gym and BBQ area, on level 1, available for residents to use
Close proximity to East Perth village for cafes, shops, restaurants and Yellow CAT bus.
** Sorry, Pets are NOT accepted
** Blinds have been ordered - Installation expected 22/11
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
LJ Hooker City Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. We are conducting private appointments only, as per government instructions. Please contact the leasing agent directly to arrange a private viewing.
We kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
- You are feeling unwell
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You are under strict self-isolation instructions
- You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, use the hand sanitiser provided (or your own) & refrain from unnecessarily touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.