Furnished: Simply unpack your suitcase and you are set... Enjoy all the comfort of this renovated apartment offers. With updates to the kitchen and bathroom, you will feel right at home the moment you walk in. The property boasts an open planned layout which provides separately zoned living & dining spaces with air conditioning.
Located on the fourth floor of a secure, boutique complex which features an internal courtyard for you to relax in. Ideally positioned in the heart of East Perth village, you are only a short walk to free CAT bus, shops, restaurants, cafes and river. Book now to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Offering a long list of features including:
* Open plan layout with separate living/dining spaces and split system air conditioning
* Renovated Kitchen with breakfast bar. Fridge/Freezer & Microwave provided.
* Bedroom 1 enjoys built in robes, A/C and access to semi en suite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 features built in robes and air conditioning
* Bathroom has been updated for your enjoyment, Separate WC for added convenience.
* Secure, allocated parking for ONE vehicle in private carpark
* Ideally positioned in the heart of East Perth village, close to CAT bus, shops and cafes.
** Linen is NOT included in the lease
** Sorry, Pets are NOT accepted
** Sorry, there is NO storeroom
** Maximum lease term available is 12 months
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
LJ Hooker City Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. We are conducting private appointments only, as per government instructions. Please contact the leasing agent directly to arrange a private viewing.
We kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
- You are feeling unwell
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You are under strict self-isolation instructions
- You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, use the hand sanitiser provided (or your own) & refrain from unnecessarily touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.