***TO BOOK A PRIVATE VIEWING PLEASE CALL OR SMS THE LEASING AGENT SHOWN BELOW***
Unfurnished - White goods provided: Welcome home to your new address.... This second level, corner apartment offers an open plan layout with direct access to a full-width balcony which lends itself well to entertaining. Located opposite John Oldham Park and close to CBD and Swan River for your enjoyment.
All three bedrooms feature A/C outlets and mirrored wardrobes with Master bedroom enjoying an en suite bathroom. The property has updates to several areas and is ideal to suit multiple living arrangements. Serviced by buses in & out of the city for your convenience. Approximately 3.8km to UWA , 1.5km to Hay/Murray Street Malls.
This is a great opportunity and will not last long
Providing a long list of features including:
* Open plan layout with separately zoned living and dining space. Direct balcony access
* Full width, covered balcony with access from living space and main bedroom
* Generous Kitchen with ample bench/storage space. Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher.
* Master bedroom enjoys 2x mirrored robes and en suite with bath/shower and double vanity
* Two additional bedrooms with mirrored robes and A/C outlets
* Second bathroom features large shower recess PLUS Separate WC for convenience
* Separate laundry with linen storage. Washer & Dryer provided.
* Secure parking for ONE vehicle and lockable store room.
** Sorry, Pets are NOT accepted
** Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer and Dishwasher provided.
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
LJ Hooker City Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. We are conducting private appointments only, as per government instructions. Please contact the leasing agent directly to arrange a private viewing.
We kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
- You are feeling unwell
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You are under strict self-isolation instructions
- You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, use the hand sanitiser provided (or your own) & refrain from unnecessarily touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.