Furnished : Prepare to be impressed by the breathtaking views from this 20th floor apartment. Be the first to call this very special property home. Offering an open plan layout and million dollar views. ``The apartment is located within the residential wing of the world class Ritz-Carlton Hotel building - This is sure to impress...
Offering a unique, open plan layout with retractable glass door to separate into a winter garden and large opening viewing window. Built in entertainment unit with storage to maintain a sleek internal aesthetic.
Boasting a seemingly endless list of features including:
* Open plan layout with option to enclose to internal "winter garden" balcony
* Sleek kitchen with island bench, integrated appliances & gas cook top
* Bedrooms enjoys built in wardrobes and water aspect
* Luxury bathrooms boasting large showers with rain shower & wand
* Concealed, European style laundry with Washer/Dryer provided
* Secure parking for 1 vehicle PLUS storage
* Resort facilities including Pool, Gym, Resident Lounge & Kitchen, BBQ area and viewing area
* Absolute waterfront location in the heart of Elizabeth Quay
** Sorry Pets are NOT accepted
** Maximum lease term available is 9 months (expiring December 2020)
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
LJ Hooker City Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. We are conducting private appointments only, as per government instructions. Please contact the leasing agent directly to arrange a private viewing.
We kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
- You are feeling unwell
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You are under strict self-isolation instructions
- You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, use the hand sanitiser provided (or your own) & refrain from unnecessarily touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.