This family residence situated perfectly on a generous 769sqm corner block, with nothing left to do except move straight in, can be all yours today. With space for the family, a workshop/ shed for dad and all of todayï¿½s modern conveniences to keep mum happy as well, this is a home where lasting memories can be made.
From the moment you enter through the stained glass front door of this property, you will feel right at home. With light filled living areas and a huge patio for outdoor entertaining, this thoughtful home design will have you and the family coming together for all of those special occasions.
The hub of this home centres around a well-appointed kitchen that overlooks a light, bright, open plan living, complete with a wood fire and ducted air conditioning. The kids can sit and get ready at the breakfast bar before school in the morning and it works equally as well for when friends come over for dinner.
Two living areas dominate the floorplan to give you both a place where you can watch TV together, and a kids zone for their movies or relaxing with friends. Whether your family enjoys entertaining on a screen or outside BBQs in summer, this place has all of the room that you would need and then some.
As well, the master bedroom has been perfectly positioned to create a retreat that includes a generous walk in robe and a well appointed ensuite. A private courtyard, leads off this mum and dadï¿½s area, and is an ideal place to unwind and relax at the end of the day.
Features Also Include:
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking, plenty of bench space and ample storage
- Workshop/shed (8.5m x 6m) with street access & 3 phase power
- Master with walk in robe, ensuite and private courtyard
- Working bore and low maintenance reticulated garden
- Wood fireplace for those winter nights & reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- All three minor bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- 1.2KW solar panels to help with the electricity bills
- 'NBN ready' to take advantage of the future of internet
- Subdivision potential, subject to council approval
- Close to Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University, Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, North Lake & Bibra Lake recreation areas
An affordable family home option thatï¿½s not going to last. Make sure you get everyone there to see where you are going to live for the next 10 years plus today!
Rates & Dimensions:
Land Area 769sqm
Council $1,922.12 pa
Water $1,279.14 pa